Backwards Bricks and Mortor Flare Dress 2
Designer luxury ready for a smart night out or a casual outing, perfect to wear as you dance the night away. Made in micro-knit fine smooth fabric, our dresses are milled and then handmade one at a time in Montreal, Canada.
A blend of versatility, style and pure fashion, this flare dress falls mid-thigh. Crafted from a specialty stretch fine gauge knit fabric of 72% ecoploy and 28% spandex this dress is made to last. Our high-performance fabric is soft and durable. The fabric smooths out over curves and hugs, your body offering a little stretch that won’t lose its shape.
A comfy dress that can be worn front to back or back to front depending on your mood, going you a 2 in 1! Ready-to-wear by day or night. The fabric wicks away moisture to help keep you comfy on sultry summer days and when you’re out dancing.
Make a statement with a vibrant original-artwork dress designed by Zac Z.
• Material: 72% ecopoly/28%spandex
• Design: Embellished with a Zac Z print
• Casual relaxed fit, comfortable to wear
• 2 in 1 style (Wear your dress front to back or back to front)
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
• Moisture wicking fabric to keep you comfortable
• Hand Cover-stitched hems
• Soft and durable
• Offers a little stretch to smooth out and hugs curves
• Vivid, vibrant colours that won’t fade
• Handmade in Canada
• Machine washable
• Ships worldwide
*For our payment options, shipping information, and returns policy, kindly see the drop down menu under the About Us tab at the top of the page. Thanks.
View full product details